Translate

måndag 20 maj 2013

Eva Cassidy - Somewhere Over the Rainbow .



One of my favorite songs..

Thank you for the music, Eva!  :)


Over The Rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday I wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles smelled like lemon drops
Way above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I

Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I
If happy little blue birds fly beyong the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I

(Harold Arlen / E. Y. Harburg)







2 kommentarer:

Astrid sa...

Ljuvlig musik. Och en sak till; vilka vingar , här finns inte ett spår av vindkraftsnurrors vingar !
Hoppas, hoppas att vi också får njuta av dessa ursprungliga, naturliga vingar
under resten av våra liv.........

hälsningar från Astrid

Anita sa...

Sent omsider..

TACK Astrid! Kram..